Campbell and Sons Funeral Services
Campbell and Sons Funeral Services commenced operation at East Taieri in 1895 by its founder Robert Campbell. In 1905 the business relocated to the current site on Gordon Road, where it has been developed from a Blacksmith and Coach Builders shop to the modern funeral facility it is today, containing chapel, reception lounge, mortuary and offices.
We are members of the Funeral Directors Association of New Zealand (FDANZ), which is the quality mark for New Zealand funeral practice. (Funeral practices which have been chosen to become FDANZ accredited comply with the FDANZ Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct)